In the past 30 years 3 Cardinals and a Bishop have all celebrated Mass at St Mochua’s Well, Derrynoose.
Cardinal O Fiaich, Cardinal Cahal Daly, Cardinal Sean Brady and Bishop Gerard Clifford. These were all recorded on video and will be available shortly for viewing via this website. These men all recognised this as a very Sacred and Holy site.
God’s power is at work here and is available to all who come here with Faith.
This Holy Well is famous both locally and nationally as a place of Healing and Peace.
What to do on arrival on day of Procession:
- Arrive at the Church for 2.45pm
- Proceedings start at 3pm in the Church.
- Then the Eucharistic procession will make its way to the Holy Well.
- For less able people, we recommend that they make their way directly to the Holy Well instead of going to the Chapel. Seating will be available at the Holy Well.
- Recommended parking is at the Community Centre ( half way point between Chapel and the Well. )
- Parking also available at Church, and surrounding areas.
- Refreshments in Community Centre afterwards.
For more information please email email@example.com